Wednesday 18 March 2009

???

Its been few weeks now I haven't posted anything on my blog. It's not like I have not written anything, infact I have worte few of them but never felt like posting them here. Don't know why, somtimes its really confusing on what all things to write. I think of a topic and even start dumping the stuff onto paper, but somewhere down the line I loose touch on the topic and am lost somewhere and I am just not able to find my way back.

Its because of this reason, I have also subjected the post as '???'. Even writing this I am having a feeling that I may get lost somewhere, but I am determined that I am definately going to post this one today.

And also I have planned to rename the title of my Blog to 'MAVERICK' from 'Simply Me - Anup'. Tejaswini have branded me Copppy Cat (mind the triple p in that), the day I gave the title as 'Simply Me' thats because even her title have the same name 'Simply Me'.Now I guess she remove that 'Copy Cat' tag from my name [:)]
Lets come back to 'Maverick'Maverick because I loved the character of Tom Cruise he palyed in 'Top Gun' (he was called by the name Maverick).
It also means 'person who thinks independently'.
And honestly on top of all I love the way it sounds 'Mav-e-rick'.
There is one more word which I like the most and that is 'Deja Vu'. I heared it first in the movie Matrix, and liked the way Neo tells it, then I didn't knew what does this mean. The first thing I did after watching the movie was to check the meaning of the word in the dictionary.

There are few happening things stored in for next couple of weeks. First is, the project on which I have been working for last 6 months is going live this weekend, so fingers crossed for that. Second is, it's my Big B's (my elder brother's) birthday on 30th. He will definatily be enjoying his birthday in US, guess what he was about to come back to India on 28th but his stay got extended. Lucky Guy.

-Anup Nair

I read the post which I wrote and clearly it didn't made any sense to me. The flow jumped from one topic to other without any link. Its only because of this reason I gave the title of this post as '???'. I hope I will come back next week and really write some good stuff.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ur post did drift away from what you started off with. :) Nevertheless, we all tend to do that. Hopped on from Tejaswini's... just to see who was this another "simply me" person that she's added 3 P's to bring out the effect.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well well... the copy cat tag goes away then... So Mr. Maverick, fact is, the topic is something that has happened when I have considered writing... Sometimes on way to work I think about something and it just from one topic to another until I decide to trash the entire idea to begin with... Starts off with people talking on the phone... to talking to my friends on the phone.. .to my friends from college... to the Atmosphere song and so on... Anyway, maybe someday I shall write about the mixed up jumbla and maze that is my thought process

    P.S. Happy B'day to your bro...

    ReplyDelete