Sunday 27 September 2009

Standing Over

What a tiring weekend had been this till now and when I am tired I like listening to some good songs which have some heavy beats in them, and the one I am listening to is the Theme song of Blue at a high volume. It feels as if it is takes me to a trance mode where I enjoy myself a lot, with my mind relaxing to the music.

This is when, I tend to think about myself and the people around me, and how our life's interact with each others and we carry on with our day to day things. Each people stand at different places, some being very good and dear friends, with some we hold grudges and their are few others whom we don't bother.

The people I hate the most are the ones who always try to Stand Over on their sub-ordinates. We can see these type creatures everywhere, and my office is no exception. And these people make it worse when they call their so called heroic act (cowardliness, for me) as professionalism. I see few of my colleagues who are always being walked over by their seniors and they just don't retaliate.
I remember one golden rule of street fight and I guess it applies everywhere, rule being "Never go onto your back foot, and if you ever go, then hit back real hard". I feel, the moment you let somebody stand over you, it is the same moment you show your greatest weakness.

I would like to keep this short, as I don't want to loose my trance state of my mind as I still want to enjoy some more music. I just want to urge my friends, guys don't let ever anybody to stand over you. One should always fight back, no matter if you fall, you can always stand up and learn, and that is the only way to go ahead.

Cheers!!
Anup

1 comment: