Wednesday 20 January 2010

2010...so far

Its been two weeks now since the calendar started showing 2010, and it has just flown by. At this pace it wont take much time for the calendar to show 2011, and this saddens me. I really wish something good to happen this year and make me remember this year life long.

As of now, the first two weeks passed on nicely. In the first week itself there were two parties one at Curve in KP and other at Invitation 365. Had loads of fun in the latter one, as it was Ronny's marriage party which eventually turned out to be more or like a TTMM :) one.

Then two of my very good friends celebrated their birthday last week. So wishing them a very happy birthday again, first to Amol (14th Jan) and to Ashish (16th Jan). Also one of my good friend Nambi have become an Uncle (his sister gave birth to a baby boy).

One thing I am most happy about the first two weeks is that, I have been following my resolution without fail. I have been going to swimming daily and am also continuing my work out in the evening. The only thing is, this makes me impossible to keep my eyes open after 11 at the night.

Apart from this nothing much have happened, so can't think of anything else.

So signing off (this word have been taken from RK) at the moment.

Anup

2 comments:

  1. Cheers and i hope u stick to your resolution...

    /Anish

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha, nice one man... u shd ryt abt the first 2 months now... A lot has happened over the last 2-3 weeks, isnt it??? looking forward to it...

    ReplyDelete