Friday 2 December 2011

Comeback!!!!!

Well, I would like that the subject holds true for me and let this be my comeback to writing.
It's been a long time since I wrote something, I don't even remember me scribbling anything either.

It's been almost a year and a half and if I look back some big things have happened since. Couple of best buddies got married, my elder brother too took his vow's (well no one thought he will ever have a love marriage). But the best thing what I think of is, me inking myself.

I did spent a lot of time to finalize the design and then spent some more time in convincing my parents in order to get the tattoo done. Finally a Tribal Leo was inked on my right shoulder on 16th April 2011.

Apart from this I cannot pick up things which changed anything in my life, it's the same as it was a year and half before. Well, I think I have stopped nourishing the small moments.
So, let this be a change again in my life, which can teach me to enjoy everything that is happening around me. More than anybody else, I would like to write for myself.

So, till next time, I am signing off.
-Anup

5 comments:

  1. Its great to see u write again.... keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. will keep an eye open for more from you ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, nice to see you back online.... as you mentioned 'I have stopped nourishing the small moments.' this would be due to non tagging of things as and when happen... rather then to wait for next Big bang to happen, let see how things do evolve... I bet Evolution is more fascinating.

    Cheers,
    Anish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete