Thursday 4 June 2009

Thirty Question to Dodge :-)

Really found this question very funny and interesting. I am picking this up from my brothers profile.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
==>Why am I so sleepyyyyyyy (yyaawwwnnnn)

2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
==>200 Rs and 2 Pounds ;-)

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
==>more(the peacock), chhor (rice in malayalam) and floor thats it.......

4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
==>Ghar

5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
==>'Eye of the Tiger - Scorpions (Rocky 3)' - follow the Youtube Link for the song

6. What are you wearing right now?
==>Nike shorts and a T-shirt

7. Do you label yourself?
==>A BIG NOOO and would never like to.

8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?
==>Nike, Reebok and Red-Tape

9.Bright or Dark Room?
==>Its weird but I prefer a Dark room

10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
==>He is good, a bit idiot but afterall he's my brother.

11. What does your watch look like?
==>Got a Fossil, gifted by my brother.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
==>Watched Rohit Sharma smashing the ball all round the ground. (India Won by 9 wickets against Pakistan)

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
==>It was from Balaji and says 'Partner in Crime, very organised, helpful and truthful are the words that come to my mind when I think about you'

14. What's a word that you say a lot?
==>'arre yaar'

15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)
==>Cant think of anybody

16. Last furry thing you touched?
==>My new bean bag :-O

17. Favourite age you have been so far?
==>My Engg Days

18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
==>Good Night to my Dad

19.The last song you listened to?
==>Its a malayalam song 'Jalashayayil', its a very beautiful and soothing song.

20. Where did you live in 1987?
==>In Pune

21. Are you jealous of anyone?
==>Depends on my mood

22. Is anyone jealous of you?
==>There might be somebody

23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
==>Wallet, Watch and Cell

24. What’s your favourite town/city?
==>Without any doubt Pune, but I have also started to like London.

25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
==>It was to my Granny many years back, and guess what the letter was in Malayalam

26. Can you change the oil on a car?
==>I dont have a car, but bike yes.

27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
==>It has to be 'S', today but hung up the call quickly.

28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
==>Yeah my whole body and its since last Sunday, and thats because, I Swimmed, played TT, badminton, Volley Ball and also started to go to Gym after say, 8 months.

29.What is your current desktop picture?
==>Rocky Balboa

30. Have you been burnt by love?
==>Not burnt, as was able to pull the plug quickly, so just felt the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment