Sunday 23 August 2009

Anup - Served Fresh and Hot

Another lazy Sunday is passing by, but the good thing is I happened to eat few 'modaks' as it's Ganesh Chaturti today. Though I am writing this a bit late, but still I would like to call this as my Birthday Post. I just tend to write few things about myself here.

-> My name Anup and my nick name is......don't have any, anyways my name is just a 4 letter word so why short it further.
->I couldn't pronounce 'R' when I was a child. So I would say 'car' as 'cal', this is not all, I had my own list of funny words, like 'bashashe' for 'namaste', 'eehhh' for 'food'. Really don't have any idea from where these words came to me.
-> I have been wearing specks since my 3rd Standard. It started as -0.25 but now its -5.75 and -6.00. Damn I am virtually blind without my specks.
-> First thing one would notice about me is the scarcity of hair in my head. And I hate when people point out saying this, as if I don't know about that. People don't you have anything else to look at.
-> I had my first email account when I was in my third year engg. I couldn't think of any good name, so I named it 'brave_anup' and it went through in the first go.
-> There was a guy in my 12th tutions who taught me how to sign. The way he signed for me looked really good, but when I started adapting it, it started to look pathetic. Still I use the same signature.
-> I was very proud of my muscles during engg. because I did worked very hard for that. But it's all gone now, and its been almost 8-10 months I haven't gone to gym.
-> I enjoy reading, and have been reading a lot since last 6 months. I have also started to love Malayalam and Tamil songs, I should thank Bala for that.
-> I did my schooling from IGHS and would not like to remember those days. I am in contact with few friends, but still I would not like to remember those days.
-> I did my 11th and 12th Science from SMV college and would also like to forget those 2 years. I avoid having communication with those friends.
-> I did my engineering in Computers from DYPIET and those 4 years just flew by. If given a chance I would like to re-live those 4 years. Those were the best days of my entire educational life. I had great friends and I am in touch with most of them.
-> Now I am work with the World's Local Bank and thats HSBC, as a SSE. My interview is not less than a story.
-> I just cannot imagine myself without my office friends. I have been started enjoying life only with them. And we are a big group.
-> My mom and nani are the like icons for me, people can learn from them how to live a life even when you are surrounded my difficulties.
-> And last but not the least, I believe in the 'Power of Dreams'.

Wishing myself a belated Happy Birthday again.

Anup

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post mate, nothing less from you :). Very true depiction of urself :)... "Saath Samundar Paar" ha :)

    ReplyDelete