Sunday 2 August 2009

Happy Friendship Day

This first Sunday of August, well it was since I guess Thursday, people started forwarding the friendship mails, and I was like what happened to these people, why all of a sudden all of them are forwarding the mails. Then what, Google zindabaad, then it striked me, ohhh....its Friendship Day this Sunday.
Well its also the first Sunday of my birthday month, this month I will be completing my Silver Jubilee, GOD, really can't believe that I am 25 year old.

Well, its a very normal Sunday for me, got up late, watched TV, read, listened to music. Friendship Day didn't bring anything new to this Sunday, except the number of forwarded messages which kept on coming in my cell. I even don't know whether all of you read the forwarded messages, and does it really mean anything to you all. But yeah, I like when anybody messages me, it at-least shows that the person remembers you and still treats you as a friend.
Small things like this doesn't seem to be important but they really do matter in life. sometimes a simple 'Hi' over a phone conveys a lot a thing and it does not cost you a fortune to say it over a phone. So, going forward I have thought to keep in touch with all my good friends. It's not like we have forgotten them but we just tend to ignore to contact them, the reasons may be many, but we must overcome the reasons and be in touch.

I would like wish all my friends(the school friends, college friends, the office team mates and all the other Long Lost Friends) a Very Happy Friendship Day. I would to end by saying "never hesitate to start a new connection but always keep the old connection going"

These are my School Friends.



Well, this is the perfect pic which can describe all of our college mates, isn't this funny.



These are my team mates, with whom I have enjoyed a lot in last 2 years.



Cheers,
Anup

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is a nice compilation....

    Cheers bro, looks like i was even more lazy and make any effort to great any one... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodone mate ..bit thought provoking ...Keep writing

    ReplyDelete