Saturday 22 August 2009

My Silver Jubilee


Its been few weeks I haven't written anything and that is because I was expecting (yeah exactly EXCEPTING) to write my 25th blog on my 25th birthday and what better would it be than to write about myself.
But, I have been typically myself and didn't posted anything, and by the way I celebrated my 25th birthday on 18th of August, so here I am writing this post but not about myself.

The day didn't started off very well, I had to push my bike a lot as it was punctured and damn it costed me 120 bucks for many other reasons. Then the whole morning I felt like sleeping, so in the office I was nagging NS (yeah she is the tester of one of the project and damn I dont know much about that project), then I didn't had my lunch as I went on to see my new house (yes guys my new house,and I know I haven't talked about it yet, but may be next time in detail) then kept myself focused completely in work.

And now as I am writing this, I am few pegs down, had my dinner, and these guys are making a lot of hulla hops over here, specially BS and MM. This is the second consecutive Friday where I am doing my night out, but I won't like to stress myself, as I need to go to office tomorrow and complete some of my work.

But people I promise to post my incomplete blog may be by early next week, serving me hot and fresh.

Tada to all for now.

Anup

No comments:

Post a Comment