Saturday 3 January 2009

Here I Am......This Is Me

Hi.......its ben long I have written anything, the last one I remember were theessays which we all used to write in the school days whereas I used to write horrible ones.


Actually even I am wondering why I am writing something like this, why I have decided towrite something in the blogs. Honest Answer I dont know.


Now by looking at the Heading don't think that I am going to discuss about the Song.....It's just that I am excited and happy to post my first Blog and it feels good to do something different in the New Year. So if anybody asks me what have you decided to do different in the New Year, instead of a BIG QUESTION MARK I can say I have started to BLOG. (though its a weird one)


Now this Idea came to my mind somewhere in Last week and at around 2am after having played 'Bluff' (where I lost 4 consecutive games) when I was listeningto one of the very good old Malayalam song 'Allimarakavil'(Mallu guys must be knowing this song)Though this song does not have to anything with it.


As I am bad in writing stuff, so I would be using basic English to write stuff no GRE or CATstuff, I must say these people are crazy who uses such English while general talking.


In my blogs I would like to post things which I have seen, or some of my past experiences,or even about my friends or some of the interesting characters which we see.


Thats a lot infact for the first one I guess.
Catch you all later as I need to think what should be the first thing to post on.

No comments:

Post a Comment