Tuesday 6 January 2009

My First Memories.........

Here I would like to put down my first childhood memories of my life......

My First School : IGHS (Indira Gandhi High School)

My First Teacher : Viju Miss (Thats how we used to call her)

My First Friend : Rakesh Nair (yeah...mallu bonding haha)

My First Fight : First Standard. It was with one guy called Pillay and I almost drowned him in a tank.

My First Punishment : First Standard, was told stand o the bench and hold my tongue. (enjoyed those punishments)

My First Movie : This has to be Jurassic Park in Standard Third, it was with the entire class.

My First Cooking : Standard sixth, we (we were 5 of them) made Alloo ki sabji and chapatti were made by an aunty where we were cooking.

My First Teacher I Liked : Vijayanthi Miss, she was my second standard class-teacher.

My First Cricket Match : I was 12 at that time, I even bowled one over with 2 wickets.

My First Picnic : It was Ajanta/Ellora in my third standard.

My First Prize : I stood first in the class for the annual exams. This, I suppose was in my First Standard

My First Stage Perofrmance : This was during the annual school functions and I was in Senior KG, I still have the photo.

I guess these are the best few First Childhood Memories I have.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you on blogspot... May I suggest a couple of changes? Please increase the size of font and colour... Its difficult to read it at the moment...

    ReplyDelete