Wednesday 15 July 2009

Forwarded Thoughts




Usually I dont check the forwarded mails in my Inbox, unless they are interesting. So at any time one will find 90 to 100 unread mails over there.
Now this is one of the main which was interesting, with beautiful thoughts, and I would like to publish the same in my blog.So this post is for the beautiful thoughts forwarded to me by a friend of mine.

These are few on the age, or getting old.




AGE is mind over matter,
if you don't mind,
it doesn't matter.

You can't help
getting older,
but you dont have
to get Old.





Growing OLD is inevitible,
growing up is Optional.



These are some over Love, love towards friends and family.




Falling in Love is easy,
but staying in Love is
something very special.





Whereever you are
it is your Friends
who make
your World.

Having a place

to go - is a Home.

Having someone

to love - is a Family


Cheers,
Anup

No comments:

Post a Comment