Sunday 5 July 2009

To Adi Sir


Days are flying by, and here comes another weekend, and as usual I don't have much to do except that we some 15 people from our School (that is the 2000 batch pass-out) are planned to meet, but will have to wait and see how many are going to come. So, rest of the time I will do my best by just lazing around in the house.

This weekend started by reading a blog of Aditya Sir, where he have narrated his past 5 years by Walking down the rain. And it really feels good to know that people don't forget you despite being just met twice or thrice.
He was my savior during the last year of my engineering, where me and my group were struggling to complete the project work. It's because of his effort we managed to submit my project on time along with a sponsorship certificate and scored good healthy marks.

I just met him twice or thrice during that, and that was it and it's been three years now.
I used to thank him occasionally for all the help he have done, but I am not thanking him now, as I know he won't like it. I remember the exacts word he said to me while we were chatting 'If you want to thank me, then help somebody when they need it the most'. I still remember those, and the same he has narrated in his blog.

But if I won't thank him here, it would be just not fair enough from my part and thats the only smallest thing which I can do. So Aditya Sir, I sincerely want to give you a BIG THANK YOU for everything, and also for still remembering me, and including me as a chapter of your life.

-Anup

2 comments:

  1. this is nice... as i would say u should be still following his words and do not have thanked him... its like passing the baton to the next person...

    cheers

    ReplyDelete