Wednesday 15 July 2009

Terrible Day

What a day it had been yesterday!!! Things happened to me as if somebody has penned down a story and fitted me as a character in that.

I must say, things started to happen right from the midnight. Since past few weeks I have been facing problem with my cell-phone, where I was not able to cancel any call because the key was not responding. Now suddenly the key have started to work and the worst part is, it is always active. As a result, I am not able to make any calls nor I am able to receive any one either. So, just before going to sleep, I had fully charged my cell. Then after dinner, I went to watch some Russel Peters, Jeff Dunham and Criag Fergusson (which my brother suggested me to watch).
Then at about 5:30 in the morning, my cell gave an alert saying the battery is discharged, thanks to the key which is always active. As a result, my alarm didn't work and I ended up getting late. And, this is funny, I really don't understan why, but my mom started arguing with me and ended up saying whole lot of stuff, and that argument went on for some 30 minutes.

Now with such an amazing start to the day, I wondered what was stored for me ahead. Then I took another handset (which looks like an antique piece) and left for the office. It was pouring down heavily and was enjoying every single drop of rain by riding slowly. Now my shoes were completely soaked up, so most of the time I roamed in the office floor on my bare feet. And, like the same old story (since last 2 months) I didn't had any work, and am acting just like a filler, and still awaiting for the final approval by the business for the project.

So, spent my time by going through different sites, played TT, and most of the times was just monitoring the share market. It was just rallying, with ABAN being the top gainer with almost 24%.Wonder if I had bought some more a day before, then I would have been a happy man. Damn my Luck.

Now while going back, again it started to rain heavily, but now I just tried to flew through the road, instead of going slowly. Mom, was a bit OK in the evening and thankfully didn't mentioned anything about the morning incident. I didn't talked much as usual because I wasn't feeling that good, thanks to the morning incident.
Then, late evening I went to play badminton, and tried playing back-hand a lot. Damn, its too weak and I really need to improve it a lot. N have started playing back-hand really very well. Then again on my way back home it rained heavily, now I really doubt whether the Rain God loves me or does he have something else in his mind.

Then before going to bed, I showed few snaps which bhai had uploaded over the net, and after that I went on to a deep sleep, but only after watching few more of Craig Fergusson, because I really wanted to end the day on a happier note after it had such a bad beginning.

Now eagerly waiting for the weekend to arrive as I would be completing my 3 years in the present company.

Cheers,
Anup

No comments:

Post a Comment