Wednesday 29 July 2009

Hyderabadi Weekend

The week didn't started the way I wanted to, but, it had ended in the best way I could have ever thought. The new week bought fever to me, and had to take a day off, and this damped my mood of writing this post. Now, feeling much better specially after playing badminton last evening (I have been mentioning about my badminton since last few posts, isn't it) and TT today. The F/E always reject whatever we say and unnecessarily we have to look into unwanted things, and in this way, most of day have been consumed. But whenever RK saw me, I was never on my Green Screen, damn his timing.

MM was finally able to recover the deleted pics from his camera and uploaded it. It felt so good. This guy deleted all the pics which were taken in Hyderabad. Here it comes, YES, I had been to Hyderabad last week. The City of Pearls, City of the Nizam's, City of Biryani and whole lot of stuff which it has.

Now along with that I would like say, which I had observed in the city, few things which I didn't expected.
First would be definately it's traffic. I always thought, Pune have got the worst traffic, but I was amazed to see that people can drive much worse than that. It seemed people enjoyed breaking the traffic rules, they won't bother to give indicators before they take the turn and the cab (which we had booked for a day) gave us a real roller coster ride on the roads, which was buzzing with traffic.

Second would be girls. Yeah you read it correctly. The city lacks girls. During my 3 days of stay I couldn't find a single beautiful girl out there. Girls don't you people exist there, what I saw were either small girls or children with their mommies, no teenage girls were hanging out anywhere. Damn, no good girls to look out for in the city, is image I have carried along with me.






The weekend was perfect, we couldn't even realize and three days just flew by, and we were back in the office on Monday morning. The Film Studio, Fort, Parks and all were just spectacular. The food which were served were just utterly utterly delicious, all those vada's, bhondas and do I need to tell about the Biryani's.




Hope, to have many more such amazing weekends.

Cheers,
Anup

No comments:

Post a Comment